Capitolo 723: Spoiler

« Older   Newer »

1. onefun
        +1    

User deleted

In questa discussione si possono postare solo gli spoiler e non i commenti agli spoiler!
    I commenti agli spoiler e le predictions vanno nell'apposita discussione. Chiunque può postare script o immagini spoiler (non l' intero capitolo), quando si postano spoiler bisogna metterne la fonte, è anche oppurtuno indicarne lo stato: Confermato o Incerto o Fake (i fake verranno poi rimossi).

Edited by DevaPain - 2/5/2010, 21:15

2. Ðeva

User deleted

Source: AP

- Sanji decides to go on his own to rescue Nami and others aboard the Sunny Go. Zoro and Kin'emon try to get in touch with Luffy and the toys in the factory in order to rescue Kanjuro.
    - Zoro and Kin'emon try to find ways to get into the Colosseum to meet up with Luffy, they come across Bartolomeo, Bartolomeo recalls the great deeds Zoro has done in the past and bursts into tears.
    - Pica's subordinates and Baby 5 have a conversation where they mention Violet's betrayal, they are angry about it.
    - Violet uses her devil fruit powers to "see" that the Sunny Go has recovered.
    - Doflamingo mentions he was "once" a Celestial Dragon, but isn't one anymore.
    - Doflamingo also tells Law that the "heart" he took from Law wasn't of Caesar's, it was a marine soldiers heart.
    - Law uses his Room ability and manages to escape Fujitora's "gravity" and manages to steal Caesar again.
    - Law intends to throw Caesar onto the Sunny and hold Doflamingo back.
    - Doflamingo see's the Sunny Go, he decides to attack and sink the ship.
    - Sanji arrives at the right time and attacks Doflamingo before Doflamingo can attack the Sunny Go, Sanji tells Doflamingo "to stay away from his nakama".
    -End Of Chapter-

1 replies since 16/2/2010, 21:23   13678 views